Friday, May 1, 2015

An Announcement Regarding My Books

I haven't wasted my fingers on here lately regarding my own work. But I guess it's time to inform you all...

You may have noticed a couple of my titles disappeared a month or two ago. Back when I left the writing industry, I took down many of my self-published pieces, but left the publisher-published ones. Some I didn't care about anymore but some I honestly wanted to leave out there. Unfortunately, due to low sales, those titles are now being taken down, or already have been. I don't have the time or the energy--nor do I care to pay for a cover art for a book that has earned me all of a $1.50.

The following titles will soon no longer be available at all. Kindle editions have already come down. Paperback copies are still floating in existence, however. As a matter of fact, Love Request is surprisingly cheap at the moment.




I do have some books still published on Kindle that aren't going away any time soon. (Unless the decision is taken away from me) The girls would kill me if I unpublished their tails.



In Print:



And that's all I wanted to say. If there's a title of mine from the past that is no longer available in any way or form and you wanted to read it, please let me know. I can provide ebooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment