Sunday, March 1, 2015

DIY Needlepoint Jewelry: What I've Been Doing for the Past Week or Two

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but just in case ya'll didn't click on the link and check it out, I thought I'd share...

I found these on Etsy. I actually found them via the lady's blog when I was looking up Union Jack patterns. And then I found her Etsy shop and I immediately had to purchase two of these kits, which include excess thread, 18-count canvas, jewelry pieces, needle, and instructions and pattern.

And then I made them.





















You can make them too. It's not hard; just requires some patience, time (not too much though) and good eyesight. :)

Just thought I'd share. Take a look at her shop and check out her other DIY needlepoint jewelry kits.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. I have a similar necklace that is crewel work that my mom made in the 70s.

    ReplyDelete