Saturday, August 16, 2014

A New Addition to the Book Babes

Book Babe is growing. I know, I know, you can't tell by the comments, but trust me. I'm getting more and more emails, doing more interviews, and it's getting to be a bit much. And I can't read them all and that makes me feel bad.

I've been getting a lot of romance requests, especially contemporary, and for the last few months I've been going through a phase in which I'm not really into romance. Rather than turn you all away because of my personal issue, I've brought another babe on board. She's been on Book Babe before. She's an author in Georgia, the mother of two adorable children, a dog and cat mom, and one of the sweetest gals I've ever had the pleasure of knowing online. She loves contemporary romance and second-chance stories. Oh--and some erotica.

Please welcome the lovely Lacey Wolfe and check out our updated review guidelines to find out her poisons. :)

Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it’s getting lost in a book or writing her own. Her goal as an author is to have a romance for everyone, whether it’s sweet, sensual, or spicy. She’s had several books on the Amazon best seller lists. When she isn’t writing, she can be found running, talking to her pets, spending time with her family, or lost in some sort of craft. Oh, and she takes kindly to anyone who feeds her cookies.

Lacey lives in Georgia with her husband, son and daughter, their herd cats and one black lab who rules the house.

You can find Lacey at the following places:
Facebook / Facebook Page / Twitter

1 comment: