Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Ask Me Anything, I'll Answer Sunday

I'm starting a new thing. First, an explanation:

I keep getting lots of really nice compliments about this blog. Let me say I'm grateful to each and every one of you for following. I appreciate it.

But despite the fact people seem to be liking the blog, I'm not getting any comments/interaction on here--not enough to get excited about anyway. LOL

BUT...I get emails, PMs, and Goodreads messages from all kinds of people. Some are readers asking me questions, like, "How in the world could Hunter and Lindsey come from the same household?" in regards to some characters in Love Request. (This is an example.) Sometimes readers want to know where an idea came from, etc.

I'll happily answer. 

I get PMs from authors, like, "Is this sentence okay? Do you think I should change this word? My editor said..." or even, "This publisher has offered me this and that...what do you think?"

I get questions from fellow deaf people, authors, etc. Sometimes, I feel the answers should be shared. I bet everyone else can learn from them too.

Ask me. Seriously, ASK ME. From now on, every Sunday, I'm going to post questions from readers/authors/random people and my answers. You can be anonymous. You can give me a fake name. No email address required. You ask me and I'll post an answer the following Sunday. If I don't know the answer, I'll do my darndest to find it. Don't be scared. Even if you just want my opinion, ask.

I'm interested to see what comes of this. Please, nothing nasty.

And on that note, here's the form. Ask away! And be sure to come back Sunday to see the answer.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I hope you get plenty of questions. Who knows you might be the Dear Abby of the blog tho.

    ReplyDelete