Friday, April 26, 2013

Plotting to Win Available for Pre-Order on Amazon

I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself...

As you can see, Plotting to Win is now available for pre-order on Amazon...and I think it's cheaper than it will be upon release.

Reality TV has made stars of dancers, bachelors and singers. Now authors get a turn.

In New York City, seven writers compete for a hundred thousand dollars, a publishing contract with Bright House, and the title of the next bestseller. One is Felicity James. One is Victor Guzman.

Drama, plagiarism, and trash talk play out to enthralled audiences across the country as all seven contestants compete against each other in a range of heated challenges, with tensions reaching breaking point. As Felicity and Victor start up a show-mance, their relationship burns up the ratings.

Will this sizzling fling escalate into a vicious battle for money and fame, 
or will these two authors manage to write their own happy ending?
This one is a novel length nearly and I had a LOT of fun writing it. Funny thing is...I don't actually watch a lot of reality TV, but I do enjoy reading about it. I hope you do too.




No comments:

Post a Comment